MET-SOLVE LABORATORIES INC.
provides operations such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Mineral Beneficiation
- Sample Preparation – crushing, grinding, dewatering and scrubbing
- Classification – screening, de-sliming, cycloning
- Gravity Concentration – centrifugal concentrators, shaking tables, spirals
- Advanced Optical Ore Sorting
As such, we are a mineral and metallurgical testing facility equipped to provide a wide range of testing services.
Met-Solve was founded on the principle that effective process development in extractive metallurgy requires more than just a set of lab tests. It begins with an understanding of the client’s overall objectives followed by working to achieve them through the integration of modern testing methodologies and technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the fact that every client and project has unique needs that require support at various levels of process development. Therefore, we work meticulously with our clients at all stages of the development cycle to aid them meet their project objectives. Our team can help you pinpoint the best testing methodologies at each stage of the process developments cycle; from mineral beneficiation to metal production.
- Leaching – acidic, basic or other lixiviants such as cyanide, ammonium and halide based systems
- Solution Purification – Ion Exchange, Solvent Extraction, Precipitation